Terms & Conditions
18+ England. Reward: 1 free pint of Free Proper Beer. Brand and style will be pre-determined by the promoter. Participating outlets only (for participating outlets see website or App). Max 1 Reward per person via code delivered by SMS or email. To claim engage via website by submitting mobile phone number or email address. Claim Reward on 26th April 2018. Go to selected outlet and show voucher code to bar staff to receive your Reward (1 free pint of Free Proper Beer). Promoter: Kerve Ltd, 18 Queen Square, Bath, BA1 2HN.
- Open to those within England aged 18 or over.
- Reward: 1 free pint of Free Proper Beer at participating outlets, supplied as a unique voucher code via SMS or email. Brand and style will be pre-determined by the promoter. Maximum reward one pint per person.
- Promotion Date: All Rewards must be claimed and redeemed between 00:01 – 23.59 on 26th April 2018.
- To participate: Input your mobile number or email address on the Free Proper Beer website. A voucher code will then be sent to you via SMS or email. If you fail to redeem the voucher code on 26th April 2018 the voucher will expire.
- Redemption: When at your selected outlet, show your voucher code to bar staff at the outlet; bar staff will redeem your voucher code and serve your Reward (one free pint). Voucher codes must be redeemed on 26th April 2018.
- Claimants may be asked for a form of ID at the bar.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Reward for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Participants will be subject to the terms and conditions of the outlet.
- No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. Incomplete, illegible or corrupt entries or those not in accordance with entry instructions will not be accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any Reward. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned (for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), or which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter may suspend or cancel the Promotion and will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- By taking part in this Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Receiving a voucher code via SMS or e-mail does not guarantee that a Free Proper Beer can be redeemed. Redemption is subject to, amongst other things:
- (i) stock availability at the chosen outlet;
- (ii) the discretion of the outlet (including in relation to their obligation to comply with applicable laws, or if they consider that the Free Proper Beer is being improperly claimed), and;
- (iii) these Terms and Conditions.
- Individuals will be responsible for the costs of using the internet in order to register for their voucher code.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Kerve Ltd, 18 Queen Square, Bath, BA1 2HN.
For more information contact: